The health and safety of our Vendors and Shoppers is our greatest concern. Below we have listed our Saginaw Farmers Market guidelines we will be following to ensure that our Market is a safe place to enjoy. Like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up-to-date on the latest Covid-19 updates.
We ask that our Market shoppers do their best to help protect our Market staff and Vendors. Please remember that during Covid-19, our markets purpose is to provide a place to buy fresh produce and specialty items and goods. We are not able to provide a place for socialization at this time. Please follow the guidelines below.
• Sanitize hands as you come through the Market entrance.
• Currently, masks are required.
• Do not congregate in-between booths.
• Avoid touching your face.
• If you are over the age of 65 or at a higher risk to become ill, please consider staying at home.
• Tell the Market Vendor what product you would like and they will bag it and place it on the booth for you to grab. This is to reduce vendor-customer contact.
We are taking these precautions recommended by the City of Saginaw and Tarrant County. Vendors and Saginaw Farmers Market staff will follow these guidelines to ensure the safety of our market visitors.
• There will be sanitizer at the Market Information booth.
• A sanitizer station will be at the entrance for all shoppers to use as they enter.
• Samples must be bagged/ sealed at all times during Market hours. They are to be displayed on the booth for customers to grab them. This reduces vendor-customer contact.
• Vendors must provide their own sanitizer for their booth.
• Vendors must sanitize their booths once every hour.
• Booths will be separated 5 ft. apart.
• Someone will be at the entrance and the exit to ensure safe traffic flow.